All of the Dive4Photos underwater photography courses include the necessary camera equipment to cover the techniques that will be taught. We only use cameras that provide the option of using full manual controls, as this is essential for underwater photography. These are paired with housings that offer access to all camera functions, plus a selection of wet-lenses to ensure both macro and wide-angle techniques can be thoroughly covered. For lighting we use both Magic Filters for ambient light photography and premium quality strobes suited to both macro and wide-angle.
We have carefully selected the underwater camera equipment that we use at Dive4photos to ensure that it is up for the job, providing high optical quality and ease of use. Why pay for an Underwater Photography Course that doesn’t provide you with the equipment that you need to effectively cover the techniques needed to take good underwater photographs?
We also offer Pro-Level DSLR camera systems as an Optional Upgrade for those wanting to take their training to the next level or wishing to 'test-dive' a Pro-Camera System before purchasing their own. Pricing varies with each course based on duration of the hire period.
Standard Camera System Components:
Canon Powershot S100 Camera
• 12.1 MP CMOS sensor • 3 Inch LCD Screen • TTL & Manual Flash • Focus To 3cm In Macro Mode • Full Manual Controls • RAW File Capability • Excellent Auto-Focus
Fisheye FIX S100 Housing
• Tough, Compact Aluminium Body • Secure ‘Safety Lock’ Function • Access To All Camera Controls • Clear Labelling on Buttons • 67mm Threaded Port • 2 x Fibre-Optic Ports • Internal Flash Mask
Inon Z240 Type 4 Strobe
• High Power - Guide Number 24 • 100° Circular Beam (No Diffuser) • 1.6 Secs Recycle At Full Power • Optical/Electrical Connections • S-TTL & Manual Controls • 13-Step Manual Power Settings
GlowDive Light Dome Diffusers
• Increases Beam Angle • Softens Light • Reduces Backscatter • Even Illumination For CFWA • Reduces Shadows In Macro Shots • Push-On For Quick Removal
Inon H100 Wide-Angle Lens
• 145° Angle Of View with Dome II • Optimised For 28mm Lenses • Full Zoom Through Capability • Close-Focussing Optical Design • High Quality Optical Glass • 67mm Screw Mount
Inon UCL-165 M67 Macro Lens
• Strength of +6 Diopters • 16.5cm Focal Length • Full Zoom Through • High Quality Optical Glass • Stackable Design • 67mm Screw Mount
SubSee +5 Macro Lens
• Air-Sealed Optics • High Quality Optical Glass • Anti-Reflective Coating • Multiple Lens Elements • Minimal Chromatic Aberrations • Ample Working Distance • 67mm Screw Mount
Nauticam CMC Macro Lens
• Strength of +15 Diopters • Superior Image Quality • Excellent AF Performance • Optimised For Compact Cameras • High Quality Optical Glass • Improved Working Distance • 67mm Screw Mount
i-Das Swing Lens Holder
• M67 Mount To Housing Port • Accepts All 67mm Macro Lenses • Adjustable Positioning • Quick Swing Action • Aluminium Construction
• Blue-Water Colour Correction • Designed For Digital Cameras • Improves Available Light Photos • Original & Auto Version • One Size Fits All Film Sheets