All of the Dive4Photos underwater photography courses include the necessary camera equipment to cover the techniques that will be taught. We only use cameras that provide the option of using full manual controls, as this is essential for underwater photography. These are paired with housings that offer access to all camera functions, plus a selection of wet-lenses to ensure both macro and wide-angle techniques can be thoroughly covered. For lighting we use both Magic Filters for ambient light photography and premium quality Inon strobes suited to both macro and wide-angle. We also have Inon Optical Cables, plus Sea & Sea & Ikelite Electric Sync Cords in both single and dual options for attaching our strobes to you own camera system, if needed.
We have carefully selected the underwater camera equipment that we use at Dive4photos to ensure that it is up for the job, providing high optical quality and ease of use. Why pay for an Underwater Photography Course that doesn’t provide you with the equipment that you need to effectively cover the techniques needed to take good underwater photographs?
We also offer Pro-Level DSLR camera systems as an Optional Upgrade for those wanting to take their training to the next level or wishing to 'test-dive' a Pro-Camera System before purchasing their own. Pricing varies with each course based on duration of the hire period.
We have two complete sets of both the Standard and Pro-Level Camera Systems to cater for a maximum ration of two students per course.
Canon Powershot S100 Camera
• 12.1 MP CMOS sensor • 3 Inch LCD Screen • TTL & Manual Flash • Focus To 3cm In Macro Mode • Full Manual Controls • RAW File Capability • Excellent Auto-Focus
Fisheye FIX S100 Housing
• Tough, Compact Aluminium Body • Secure ‘Safety Lock’ Function • Access To All Camera Controls • Clear Labelling on Buttons • 67mm Threaded Port • 2 x Fibre-Optic Ports • Internal Flash Mask
Olympus Tough TG6 Camera
• 12 MP CMOS sensor • 3 Inch LCD Screen • TTL & Manual Flash • Focus To 0cm In Super-Macro Mode • Semi-Automatic Controls • RAW File Capability • Excellent Auto-Focus
Olympus PT-059 Housing
• Tough, Compact Polycarbonate Body • Secure ‘Safety Lock’ Function • Access To All Camera Controls • Clear Labelling on Buttons • 52mm Threaded Port • 2 x Fibre-Optic Ports • Internal Flash Mask
Inon Z330 Strobe
• High Power - Guide Number 33 • 110° Circular Beam (No Diffuser) • 1.6 Secs Recycle At Full Power • Optical/Electrical Connections • S-TTL & Manual Controls • 13-Step Manual Power Settings
AOI Q1 RC Strobe
• High Power - Guide Number 24 • 85° Circular Beam • 0.85 Secs Recycle At Full Power • 700 Lumen Aiming Light • Olympus RC & Manual Controls • 6-Step Manual Power Settings